Monday, June 29, 2009

30th Surprise

Soo, you never know who is plotting and planning to surprise you! I turned 30 on the 28th and boy, was I surprised to come home to a beautiful party filled with friends and family from all over the state (and out of state). Thank you to EVERYone who attended or brought food or just showed up! I was so blessed!! Here is the selection of pictures taken with my camera. I will post more as I get them from the other photographers!


Alicen wanted me to ALWAYS remember which bday this pic was from! ;)

Gayle, Stephen and Paul...this was before we taught them how to play Nerts! We had a great time, right??

Jackie...she and Kevin did SO much to help Jesse pull this off! Thank you!


Grandma & Grandpa--they had a busy day and I was so glad they could make it!


No comments: