
Jesse decided to do some upgrading in our room to accommodate the electronics. I really love having the TV off our dresser. Below the TV is my new little computer desk.


A closer view of my desk. The cabinet was something I found at a garage sale. It looked awful when I bought it for $10, but I think it's gorgeous now! Knobs are from Target.


I was also tired of my necklaces always being twisted and knotted. Jesse designed the board for me on his router. I painted and distressed it and picked out these knobs from Hobby Lobby. If you have never been to a Hobby Lobby, it's a TREAT to go there! I love it!


My favorite knob is the middle one. I had originally planned to use old glass doorknobs, but when I saw these, I was sold.
3 comments:
Oh, I love this!! What great craftsmanship! They both go perfectly with your bedroom!
Super cool!! You guys did an awesome job on these!! Super cute desk!! I love the necklace hanger! It's so vintage looking!! Isn't it fun giving things a face-lift? And how much just doing little updates in your home really freshen it up? I love seeing the transformation of things and how we can really make things that help to use up what space we have to work with! I'm loving all these pictures of your little home remodelings! :)
Hi there,
clever ideas -You should start a business!! The desk is great and fits in your room perfectly-I am going to steal the necklace idea! Love ya-Mom
Post a Comment