Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 10th Birthday, Luke!

Ten-a DECADE! I can hardly comprehend our son being 10!!!
Here is Luke before his party, opening a present from his sister.

Opening a present from G & G P while on the phone. THANK YOU!
Opening presents from Mom & Dad!
He received a special bday coloring book from his cousins, the 'meatballs!' THANK YOU!
Blowing out 10 candles at his Transformer-themed party.
The cake--chocolate cake with chocolate chunks in it topped with chocolate frosting with chocolate chips. Chocolate, anyone??
Pinata fun--this little thing was hard to bust open!! Luke, Maggie and the Thon cousins took turns whacking at it!
The birthday boy taking his turn.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like he had a great birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE! We love and miss you so much!! We tried calling last night but got a busy signal. We'll try and call again today sometime. That chocolate cake looks pretty darn yummy! I'll take chocolate any day! Good choice Luke!! You look so happy and I can't believe you are 10 years old already! I remember when you were just a newborn little bunting!! oh how fast time goes!! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate! Isaac would have loved helping out with the pinata! Ha! Love & Miss you!!